All Champion 500 series tape heads are built to be very durable and virtually maintenance free. Our 1/4" side plates are rugged and can stand up in harsh enviroments. The tape heads are made to be easy for the operator to thread. The simple design and self-lubricating bushings make it easy to sustain. 2", 3" Stainless Steel and custom designed tape heads are available.
- Snap on tape reel keeps the tape roll centered to give maximum tape adhesion to carton surface
- Tape silencer reduces excessive noise and assists with tape unwind
- One way knurled brass roller keeps tension off tape application area to prevent box crushing
- Tape folding wheel and support clips will enhance crimping process to allow for different mil thicknesses of tape and prevent falling tape
- Rubber sleeved rollers wipe tape tabs to the front and rear of the carton
- Tab lengths can be set between 1" and 2" with one simple adjustment on the blade arm
- Heavy-duty blade guard provides maximum safety - no more clumsy spring maintenance
- Secondary wipe down brush for better tape adhesion to the carton
- Pre-lubricared bushings do not require oiling
- Adjustable main spring for applying roller tension
Multiple styles of the 500 Series Tape Heads are available, ask your sales representative for more details.